Sunday, October 10, 2010

Going To India

I'm going to India in a few weeks. I haven't been there in 11 years. Going with my family so I'm pretty excited. Feel like I'm starting a whole new journey in my life by going to my parent's homeland and reconnecting with my roots and culture. Think I should start brushing up on my Hindi, I know it's going to be an issue when I'm there. I understand it when people are speaking to me but have difficulty forming my own sentences, since I don't speak it much over here in Canada. We are going for 6 months. I plan on eating a lot of yummy vegetarian indian food, doing lots of yoga, spending time with our large family over there, sightseeing and just laying low. I might even consider looking into studying options there in the future, who knows! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment